“Entrusted” is a women’s Bible study written by Beth Moore. I have done many of her studies and can’t think of one I haven’t enjoyed. I love the way Beth mingles personal life and historical backgrounds on her topics to bring things into our present lives.
This study takes you verse by verse through the book of II Timothy. You will discover the many ways our lives can greatly impact others – through our teachings, our patience, our love, and even the way we endure suffering.
My 9 Take-aways From the Study:
- Encouragement to keep things simple – First, Jesus and who he is, and then, Jesus and what he did!
- Encouragement to overcome challenges in relationships.
- Challenged to “take the charge” and keep the gospel intact and return my gifting with interest.
- Challenged to become personally involved in other people’s lives.
- Don’t allow shame to hold you back from sharing the gospel.
- Treasure the gospel God has entrusted to me.
- Be thankful for refreshers in your life and be a refresher to others.
- Focus on the goal – your calling is in front of you!
- My faithfulness is someone else’s key to faith.
|Entrusted Bible Study Book: A Study of 2 Timothy|
By Beth Moore
Final words can be compelling. In Paul’s final letter, he charged Timothy, his beloved son in the faith, to not be ashamed to fulfill God’s call on his life. In this 6-session Bible study, Beth Moore challenges you to do the same. Each video session is approximately 65 minutes long. The Bible Study Guide includes 5 personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions.
Unique things about this study:
- Challenged to memorize II Timothy – I would recommend purchasing the memorization cards to help with this process.
- Beth’s daughter, Melissa, contributes writings throughout the study
- Sporadic Q & A’s from some of her readers
- You will completely write out II Timothy by the time you complete the study.
Throughout this study, you will be reminded that your age or place in life plays no bearing on the impact you can have on others. Once we have received this precious gift of salvation from God, we have been entrusted to pass it on to others. When I did this study, I was in the very beginning stages of contemplating the writing of my first women’s Bible study, so I John 5:13 was a good purpose for me to remember in my writing – My purpose in writing is simply this: that others will believe in God’s Son and know they have eternal life!
I must confess that although I did fairly well in memorizing II Timothy, I never finished memorizing all of it. My sisters-in-law did this study with me and one of them is still working on getting it all memorized even though it has been about 2 years since we did this study.
Overall, I would recommend this study!