LET THE FULL REVEALING BEGIN!
In the book of Mark, Jesus is seen and portrayed as a humble servant. By using him as our perfect example, we explore the book of Mark to see how Jesus effectively lived out this approach to life. Jesus views humility as 1) having the proper view and acceptance of your own tremendous value and worth and then 2) seeing and embracing the incredible value and worth in others.
You will discover insights into the qualities, characteristics, attitudes, and actions of humility. You will also look at signs of pride and shame creeping into your life that detract from a pursuit of humility.
As you read and study, prepare your heart to receive the insights into achieving a harvest that will increase your understanding of yourself and others. Assess your current understanding of yourself and others:
- I think I am better than others – Mark 4:14 (MSG) – “Some people are like the seed that falls on the hardened soil of the road.”
- Sometimes I think I am better than others and other times I think I am worse than others – Mark 4:16 (MSG) – “some are like the seed that lands in the gravel.”
- I think I am worse than others – Mark 4:18 (MSG) – “The seed cast in the weeds represents the ones who hear the kingdom news but are overwhelmed”
- I think I have value and I think others have value – Mark 4:20 (MSG) – “But the seed planted in the good earth represents those who hear the Word, embrace it, and produce a harvest.”
The Full Revealing Includes:
- Audio Sessions – listen to 4 free online audio sessions at the beginning of each section and at the end of your study. Find them at ShelliVirtue.com
- 9 – Week Study – 3 Sections of work studying Humility, Shame, and Pride
- Humility – 4 weeks of study
- Shame – 2 weeks of study
- Pride – 3 weeks of study
- Daily Lessons – each week includes 5 days of lessons